lunes, 9 de abril de 2018

I can't get enough


Hello,
Here I share with you with great pride, my first decent poem in English.

Thank you for reading,




I can't get enough of you.
I have tried not to look at you, as if I could avoid to breathe your sight.
Every curve of your body is calling for my eye,
Every wave of your voice travels with the shape of lips,
And while a jet lands on my cheeks,
I think of you, a reminder of good things to come.

I am awake the moment you step on my world.
Behold the sight, behold the amazed face of us all.
I imagine escaping for a while from the people we fear,
Leaving to live for a while behind the smile of your eyes.
My head is at sea and our feet under the sand,
Behold the breeze and the music I sing,
The melodies I bring to remind you of me.
Navigating among the tune, I realized I was stuck at your docks.
My ship is stuck still, as I sail in your house, cause in my compass you are always north.
You are the queen of this ship, of my thoughts, the queen of every moment of air.
I steer and I steer, but I am still in love with these moments, these moments when we stare.
The moments when acts are a telltale of the love you don't show.

Even when you spit your insecurities in my face.
I still think there is no need for you to feel so low.
I still think there is no need for traps, when you have this glow.
It is amazing how every day you up the game you think you lost.
And so, I stargaze at the way you look every day.
Even when you feel your moment is already gone.

I can't get enough of this moment in time.
This moment in time when I love.
When I love.
But am I in love with the queen or am I in love with the love?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario