sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

Odaaaaaa para mi amor - The ring


Este es el segundo poema, y lo escribi porq perdi algo q qria mucho y se lo iba a dar a mi ♥ pero lo escribi en ingles :P... espero q lo disfruten...


The only legacy, as while as the clock goes on
It’s gone with my lilies;
I wanted to give you that thing that would represent union
Something that matters,
Remembering the desolation day,
I must have accepted the magnanimous change, now the oblivion is going to erase the damn wounds that the sunset caused.
I want to hand over everything in full moon,
The necessity of taking little things as longing of yesterdays is not going to exist,
The sunset ends in an eternal night
When the wind and the moon are in singular balance with everything.
I will delegate you what is lost
Damn obstinacy causing losses
Let me discharge myself
 You are haughtiness wished by me
The best expression of sublimity is in your heart hidden beneath a layer of ice
The anxiousness for vanilla will melt the black hole,
I want to find a vestige that tells me I can abandon my tears.
Don’t want the destiny to erase the last trace of you, as it did with my lilies…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario